Personal supernatural experiences

             
         Do you believe in the supernatural? Have you ever experienced a supernatural event? Have you ever seen, heard or thought you saw a spirit, angel or demon? Have you ever heard your name being called in the middle of the night, only for there to be no one there? Or maybe you just knew something and couldn't explain how you knew? I have. I just wrote about one of those types of experiences in my last post on sleep paralysis. Probably everyone at some point in their lives, has experienced something, weather or not they realized that it was in fact supernatural. Throughout my life I have had several experiences, to many to be able to count or remember! It's part of my life as a spiritually sensitive empath. I decided to share some of my stories with anyone who cares to read about them. I'll try to stick to some of my more positive experiences today. There is more than enough negativity in the world already, if you ask me.  If you'd like to share your story too, please do so in the comments!! I'd love to hear from you! By the way, these are so far out of chronological order that it makes my OCD hurt.

        One such instance comes to mind right away. The day I watched my then 3 year old son get hit by a car in front of my house. After dinner one night, 3 of my 4 boys, then aged 11 - 3 went outside to see if they could relocate a ball that a neighborhood kid had ran off with during our meal. My oldest spoke to me through the open window of the dinning room about it's current location and I had told him that I would be right out to get it back. I had no sooner turned around to go outside when I heard the sound of screeching tires and spun around just in time to watch my 3 year old son flying up over the hood of a white car. Panic gripped me and I started screaming to my then fiance to call 911 as I ran toward the street, praying in tongues. I reached the street and it took me a second to find my son, who I found out later had gotten up after being hit and tried to run. I found him by the curb, kneeled down and started looking him over as calmly as I could muster, still praying. He had a patch of blood streaked road rash on his elbow and his side from what I could tell, but nothing else that I could see.  The driver, who I later learned was driving on a revoked licence, ran up to us and started apologising and asking if he was ok. An officer soon arrived and asked me if I wanted my son to be taken to the hospital. I couldn't believe he would even ask such a question! Of course I did! My 3 year old had just been hit by a car! The ambulance came and the EMTs started to asses him, put a collar on and load him in. I rode along with them because there was no way I was leaving his side. A few blocks into the ride I noticed my son was eerily calm. He was looking up at the ceiling and smiling as if nothing was happening. I asked the EMT if his vitals were alright and if this was normal. He seemed to enjoy the ride and talked about the sirens and answered the questions the EMT asked. When we arrived at the hospital they gave him an x-ray and CT scan to look for injuries. A little while later the doctor came in and was puzzled. He said that he couldn't find any injuries on the scans. He told us that a 3 year old who had been hit by a sedan should have been knocked into the concrete and sustained injuries to his head, hips and pelvis as well as other things. My son's head had zero evidence of ever hitting the ground. Not even a bump. The doctor felt around over my son's body asking him what hurts. My son replied, "I don't have any owies. Jesus hit the car and made it stop!" You could have heard a pin drop in that room. The doctor asked him to stand on the floor and walk around. His jaw hung  in disbelief as my son hopped around like a bunny declaring to be pain free. He left the ER that evening with nothing but a band aid on his elbow. Later that night my son told me that there was a "man in lights" in the ambulance telling him he would be ok and saying things to make him laugh. I believe every word, because there is no other explanation for how he walked away from that incident with only a bandaid. My now 7 year old boy is literally a walking miracle in more ways than one.

This one isn't quiet as positive, but it's too significant not to mention; When you know something and can't explain how; A quick background, When I was 8 years old, my father died from a brain tumor, leaving my mother a widow at the age of 33. 20 years later, I married my soul mate. The other half of my brain, as we liked to say. The moment we walked out of the chapel together, I had a vision of him dying that hit me like a ton of bricks. I mean, it literally stopped me. I reasoned with myself that I must just be afraid that what happened to my mom would happen to me. I told him that night that he wasn't allowed to die until he was at least 80. I told him that frequently. 8 months later, he started having nightmares that were so vivid and horrible he could only sob when he first woke up. They were about our then 14 month old (my son who would be hit by the car at 3) falling into the lock and dam that my husband liked to fish at. He told me that in the dreams he could see our son's little body slipping under the water and being unable to save him. A few days later, I was driving and I had a sudden feeling come over me that someone in our little family was going to die. Because of the dreams, I thought it was going to be one of our children. I started praying, begging and crying out to God not to let this happen and asking for extra protection. That evening, my husband went fishing with his best friend and came home with his back in a ton of pain. He had 2 back surgeries in less than a year that frequently caused pain and numbness in his lower back and legs. Sometimes he would fall and become unable to stand or walk for hours and be in incredible pain. He fell in the kitchen, once again, unable to stand and had to be taken to the hospital by ambulance. I arrived soon after with our 10 week old son in tow. I asked that my husband be put on a heart monitor because of how drugged up they had him and the nurse assured me that it wasn't necessary. I stayed with him until midnight when they had a room ready for him to be admitted to, kissed him goodnight, told him I loved him and that I'd see him in the morning. The next morning at 6 am, I got a phone call from a nurse telling me that he wasn't doing well and to get there quickly. At first, I thought maybe he was just in a lot of pain and really wanted to see me. Halfway there my heart dropped into my stomach and something told me to hurry up and get there. I'll save you the details, but they had been doing chest compressions on him for 45 minutes by the time I arrived. Later it was discovered that he had died from an overdose of pain medication by the hospital. The Holy Spirit had tried to prepare me.

Shorter and more positive one here, I promise.
Sometimes when we're in the presence of God, He touches us in tangible ways. During worship at a Todd Bentley conference, I started to feel something I had never felt before, or since. As my hands were raised in worship, I felt as though warm oil was being poured over my right hand, dripping down my arm and off my elbow. I opened my eyes and felt my arm and there seemed to be nothing there. After worship, Todd came out and asked for anyone who was feeling something to come to the front. When I told him what it was I was feeling, He said that it was a healing anointing. He laid his hands on me to pray and immediately I was slain in the spirit. (which means the power of God knocked me to the ground) While I was there, I remembered feeling like I was under water. I could move and hear everything going on around me, but it seemed distant. I felt an incredible peace. One that can't be fully described unless you have experienced it for yourself. Since that time, the Lord has used me to heal a few people. The most recent being a few months ago. Long story short, I had a friend who's doctor was sure she had torn a muscle in her neck and shoulder  and may require surgery. She couldn't move her head to the left or right or even lift her arms to care for her hair. I prayed for her in tongues and English commanding that any severed tissue be reconnected in Jesus' name. That evening she had regained full motion in her neck and when she went back to the doctor a day later, he couldn't explain how she could be healed.
It has been said that many empaths are healers. Either for physical or emotional healing, but if they aren't careful, they can end up taking on the symptoms of the very aliments they hope to heal. This is why learning spiritual protection is so vital.

This next one may count as a "coincidence" to some. To bad I don't believe in those. I only believe in divine appointments. ;)
 My late husband was the sole provider for our home, so right after he died, I obviously had no idea how I would pay the bills and survive. I didn't see how it was possible to get a job and take care of 3 children on my own while being severely grief stricken. Yet God provided for our every need. Once I had a bill that was $172. I had no idea how I would pay it. I came across Matthew 6:26-34 about how God takes care of the birds and flowers and how much more precious we are to Him than they are. I prayed and knew I had to just trust God. Just before the bill was due I received an unexpected check in the mail. To this day, I still don't know where it came from. It was made out to me in the amount of $171.80. Apparently, God figured I would be able to come up with the remaining 20 cents.
His provision is real my friends. It is scary learning to trust a God who most of us have never seen or heard. He may not respond in the way or in the time that WE think would be best. But he is always right on time.

That's all for today friends. I hope you have been blessed by what I've shared. Peace to you all.

This picture is my son the morning after he was hit by the car. You can see the bandage on his elbow. 

Comments